Let us help you purchase your investment property with arranging a Buy to Let mortgage
If you are planning to buy a property to rent out you will need a Buy to Let mortgage. Here at ALT Financial Solutions we can talk you through your specific requirements as a first time landlord and help you select the right mortgage product that is tailored to your needs. Alternatively if you are an experienced landlord and have an existing portfolio we can help because we have access to lenders that offer limited company mortgage products and lenders who offer mortgage products for those landlords with larger property portfolios.
Buy to let mortgage lenders tend to :
- Ask for bigger deposits, usually 15 to 20%
- Charge a higher rate of interest
- They will want to ensure that the rental income to be greater than the interest element of the monthly payments
- Usually charge higher mortgage arrangement fees and slightly higher rates
- Require a minimum income
- Require the applicant to be a homeowner
You will need a Buy to Let mortgage if you are considering :
- Buying a property to let out
- An accidental landlord – have resorted to letting out a property that you have been unable to sell
Please speak to us as criteria varies from lender to lender.
We will explain all your options and guide you through the entire buy to let mortgage process from start to finish. A solution will be sourced from our superb lenders. Whether you are a professional landlords with an extensive portfolio or a first time landlord we can help you arrange the right buy to let mortgage.
We recommend you take advice regarding taxation.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
ALT Financial Solutions undertake credit broking and are not lenders.